Sukhova Nadezhda Ivanovna, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of the theory of state and law, Saratov State Law Academy (104 Chernyshevsky street, Saratov, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Study of the issues of the law operation and functioning as the main form of Russian law leads the author to the conclusion that some aspects are not developed fully, need to be clarified, is insufficient for the reflection of reality. In particular, to show the complexity of the law through a temporal and subjective criteria almost impossible. The author believes that to overcome the disadvantages of these criteria may review of the law operation as a process. This article proposes one of the possible variants of the concept of the law process and determining its dynamics.
Materials and methods. The empirical basis of the research presented by the existing law. The solution tasks in this work was carried out with such methods as analysis, synthesis, formal and legal, modeling, structural. Results. On the basis of a general theory works on the law effect it is proved that the law is a dynamic process that develops according to a certain scheme.
Conclusions. The author’s vision and understanding of the lawprocess, consisting in the change of interrelated stages and reflecting its dynamic characteristics, is offered and determined indicators of the lawdynamics.
law, law force, the stages of the law process, the dynamics of the law force, the introduction of the law into action, the implementation of the law.
1. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Teoriya zakona [The theory of the law]. Moscow, 1982.
2. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Deystvie zakona [Law force]. Moscow, 1992.
3. Zavadskaya L. N. Mekhanizm realizatsii prava [Mechanism of law implementation]. Moscow, 1992, 288 p.
4. Malkin I. G. Teoriya ustoychivosti dvizheniya [Stability theory of motion]. Moscow, 1966, 530 p.
5. Shchekin G. V. Teoriya sotsial'nogo upravleniya: monografiya [Theory of the social management: monograph]. Kiev, 1996, 408 p.
6. Lyapunov A. M. Obshchaya zadacha ob ustoychivosti dvizheniya [The general problem of the motion stability]. Moscow; Leningrad, 1950, 472 p.
7. Blauberg I. V., Yudin E. G. Stanovlenie i sushchnost' sistemnogo podkhoda [Formation and essence of the system approach]. Moscow, 1973, 270 p.
8. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 1999, no. 42, art. 5005; 2017, no. 1 (part I), art. 46.
9. Ob utverzhdenii Metodicheskikh rekomendatsiy po organizatsii i provedeniyu protsedury otsenki reguliruyushchego vozdeystviya proektov normativnykh pravovykh aktov sub"ektov Rossiyskoy Federatsii i ekspertizy normativnykh pravovykh aktov sub"ektov
Rossiyskoy Federatsii : Prikaz Minekonomrazvitiya Rossii ot 26.03.2014 № 159 (red. ot 26.07.2016) [On the approval of methodological recommendations for the organization and conduct of the procedure for assessing the regulatory impact of draft regulatory legal acts of the subjects of the Russian Federation and the examination of regulatory legal acts of the subjects of the Russian Federation: Order by Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation from 26th of March, 2014 № 159 (revised from 7th of July, 2016]. RRS “ConsultantPlus”.